Out of the Gym, Onto the Mat

Recently my yoga has taken an unexpected turn. I was offered a position teaching at Butler County Community College, an offer I am not willing to let pass by me. In accepting this offer, I am no longer able to teach my scheduled classes at Applewood Chiropractic Heath and Fitness.

I am saddened. I feel like I am abandoning my students. Some have even been so bold as to tell me that they do feel this way. I may be leaving, but I am leaving behind the knowledge and wisdom that I have received from my teachers. Yoga has been passed down for many, many generations. I have passed it to you. Do not let yourself sink. Remember what you have learned, climb into your navasana, and swim. Your body will remind you when you think you have forgotten. The body is the wisest teacher.

Namaste